Eight years writing experience with five years focused in email, direct response, and e-commerce copywriting.
Copywriter, November 2019 - Present
- Write a wide range of content including but not limited to sales pages, advertorials, email copy, social media ads, and docuseries scripts.
- Contribute to development of Paleovalley brand voice and ensure all copy matches mission and values.
- Write concise B2B copy on all products for attracting and informing affiliates.
- Research and adapt to different voices, writing convincing and effective copy to a variety of audiences.
- Analyze relevant clinical trials on products’ ingredients to provide credible scientific proof for how products can improve health and wellness.
- Act as compliance review for marketing material.
Copywriter, August 2017- November 2019
- Increased orders 74% and revenue 57% with long-form sales letters.
- Increased orders 76% and revenue 74% with email acquisition copy.
- Performed and analyzed market research to ensure messaging coincided with the target market.
Editor, December 2015- August 2017
- Wrote and edited six articles on a tight deadline to be sent to subscribers daily, published in WordPress.
- Wrote and edited in AP style.
- Analyzed data in Google Analytics to determine the success of articles and increase overall engagement.
- Increased productivity significantly by fielding, hiring, and managing freelance writers.
Email Marketing Coordinator, August 2015 - December 2015
- Wrote, edited, and scheduled content for acquisition emails in the IRIS software program.
- Tracked and analyzed conversion data.
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Advertising and Corporate Communication, Minor in Writing - May 2015, Harrisonburg, VA
- Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- AP Style